Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Don't tear me apart

What started out as some bytes of binary
barely 1s and 0s through fibres so bizarre
became so much more

The relationship we built, faceless, nameless
across countries, oceans, continents
is extraordinary, more extra than ordinary

Not based on looks nor personality, but what?
Your thoughts, opinions, jokes
Ideas so pure and bright, shining through me

The time we invested, spent, never wasted
Energy from the soul, pouring into you
Emotions ripped open, eloping to where you are

My bank account, growing in interest daily
Even if we never meet
I want it to come to fruition, the natural way

How can you take that investment, those emotions
close it, cut them, brake them apart
and walk away?

Leaving me empty, soulless, drained, in despair
the emotional life-blood pulled away
my finances wrecked, rocky, shorn

Let nature take its course, its time
let the emotions go where they will, it's fine
that is the way of the world, the way things are and will be

I am the one who cries when someone dies on ER
I invest in my friends and hate losing them
Time cannot heal the pain

You know who you are
don't tear me apart

12 Comments:

At 8/29/2006 7:36 PM, Blogger FrumGirl said...

Wow, absolutely stunning! Written so emotionally... so beautifully! I'm sad that you are in pain, hope everything turns out the way you want it to - for the best!

 
At 8/30/2006 4:14 AM, Blogger exsemgirl said...

beautifully written...

Lets hope for a beautiful ending too.

 
At 8/30/2006 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is my personality, if not my thoughts, opinions and jokes?
I know you do not judge me.
Please, do not feel so empty...

 
At 8/30/2006 6:28 AM, Blogger TRK said...

fg,

I hope so too - here's praying

ex,

thanks, I wish it was in my hands

anon,

how can I not judge? your personality is so much more. I do feel empty inside

 
At 9/02/2006 7:21 PM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

sounds intense..

 
At 9/09/2006 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRIIIIIIIIIKEY

 
At 9/12/2006 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

freaky

 
At 9/13/2006 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes you wonder why anyone normal would chooooose to be in a state of vulnerability. Yes, I know normal is a relative term...

 
At 9/14/2006 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could it possibly have been anything you said or did?

 
At 9/14/2006 9:47 PM, Blogger Chai18 said...

gam ze yaavor

 
At 9/18/2006 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LRRH,

But it was all a hoot to the wise owl

;)

 
At 8/26/2010 1:17 AM, Blogger Ibrahimblogs said...

I love this post. I can understand what you are going through. I can relate to it!

This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

 

Post a Comment

<< Home