Friday, May 19, 2006

My faith in Blogging restored

I have become jaded recently, overwhelmed by the number of blogs out there. Swamped by the sheer mass, is there any point any more? I continued to write, mainly for myself, partially because I believe I still have something to say and partially for my ego, that there are people out there who still read my words.

And then Anonymookie posted here, reinforcing my faith that I should continue to throw my thoughts and ideas out there, to comment, to post, to speak my mind. Who knows what may come of it, maybe I can continue to have a small effect on the universe?

Maybe when I get to the Beis Din Shel Maalah and the prosecuting angels drag in those huge sacks of sins, brimming to the top with large, heaving nasty transgressions, maybe then some of my words here can come to defend me, can show how I have also had a positive influence on people with whom I would never normally have had a chance to speak to in regular life.

If by the clak-claking of my fingers on my keyboard I can have unseen effects somewhere else across the globe, then let Chaos theory be my guide, and let my words continue to flow from my keyboard into your hearts, Amen.

TRK

9 Comments:

At 5/19/2006 9:30 AM, Blogger anonym00kie said...

beautiful! i just recently found your blog and ill be reading through it to see your past postings, but if its anything like ive seen so far then definitely continue, you never know where you are planting seeds and what effects it can have..

 
At 5/19/2006 10:40 AM, Blogger Mata Hari said...

So you're saying in the Beis Din Shel Maalah they approve of the internet?

 
At 5/19/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger CJ Srullowitz said...

welcome back! An important voice always, lulei demistafina, counts.

BTW, did you know that there was a frummy on the apprentice this season? A YU grad--Dan. Damn! Means I won't be the first. Ah well, I'd hate to have to take a pay cut just for the pleasure of working for the Donald.

 
At 5/21/2006 11:32 AM, Blogger FrumGirl said...

Glad you are inspired.

 
At 5/21/2006 4:31 PM, Blogger Karl said...

Sometimes one realises there is more to life than any one person can manange - we each have to do our part as best we can. You have no idea how increadibly far our actions reach, even more so in the blogosphere. Keep doing your thing to inspire us all.

 
At 3/03/2007 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Accutane crohn's disease attorney Terrorist surveillance program Discount couches & chairs Free craps system leather furniture in rochester minnesota Mexican pharmacy valtrex Valtrex side effects alcohol interaction 2-3 person infrared sauna saunas Audiotec car radio cassette player love sofa and sleeper combination sectional sofas hiatt Appalichian wood furniture Nardil reaction with modafinil bed istikbal sofa Spam filter Berry college accounting professor Acco nobo quantum 2523t portable overhead projector uk acyclovir posologia

 
At 4/24/2007 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Apersonaltouchwedding cathysexpress com didrex honeywell hwm 255 humidifier Botox used for myasthenia gravis side effects Baja burrito kitchen Nutrition rosacea Corona 23 chrome rose car alarm systems2c car security system2c enforcer baccarat airline jobs Bucks furniture wolcott 1982 nissan king Is ativan water soluable Cdr business cards printer faq projectors

 
At 9/23/2008 8:24 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

USFINE.COM devote itself to runescape powerleveling and

Warhammer powerleveling service.

 
At 8/26/2010 1:27 AM, Blogger paalok said...

Love your words. They are beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home